ARMY TM 9-6675-349-12&P
MARINE CORPS TM 11039-12&P
Installation of Front Rail Assembly and Rear Rail Assembly.
Make sure the holes for the front rail assembly have been drilled into the winch
mounting brackets. If the holes have not been drilled, go to step a(4), SUSV
(1) Set front rail assembly on top of the winch mounting bracket rails and align.
(2) Using bolts, locknuts, and washers from package labeled "FRONT RAIL BOLTS" (four 1/2-13X3-
inch bolts (8), four 1/2-inch washers (9), and four 1/2-inch locknuts (10)), attach front rail assembly to
winch mounting bracket rails.
(a) Insert bolts on underside of rail.
(b) Hand-tighten locknuts and washers on top side of rail.
(3) Using bolts, locknuts, and washers from package labeled "FRONT TO REAR ASSY BOLTS" (two
1/2-13X3.5-inch bolts (7), two 1/2-inch locknuts (9), and four 1/2-inch washers (10)), attach rear rail
assembly (2) to front rail assembly (1).
(a) Insert two bolts and two washers from rear rail assembly (2) side.
(b) Hand-tighten two locknuts and two washers from front rail assembly (1) side.
(4) Align rear rail assembly (2) with the seat belt-threaded holes.
(5) Using bolts and washers from package labeled "REAR ASSY DOOR-SIDE BOLTS" (two 7/16-
20X1.5-inch bolts (15) and two 7/16-inch washers (17)), hand-tighten rear rail assembly (2) to the
existing door-side seat belt holes.